Monday, December 29, 2008

Perhaps it's fixed?

Well, Clearwire tells me that my problem was that my router was too close too my modem and that was causing interference and that is why my internet and my phone kept disconnecting. Hmm. Time will tell. It does appear to be working better now, so crossing my toes and hoping for the best! :o)
In the meantime, here are some winter pics of our Christmas lights and cute Ellie the other day. She really does love the snow! As far as the lights, Steve went Blue, Orange and White again this year in honor of our great Broncos football season. 12-0 until that sad Poinsettia Bowl, where we lost by only ONE point. Snif. But I'm over that and already looking forward to the next season. It can't start soon enough! LOL But I will miss you IAN JOHNSON!

No comments: