Sunday, December 21, 2008

Finally! I've been trying to upload this video for TWO days! I think my computer is low on memory or something . . . after the upload kept failing, I did a system cleanup and defrag . . . looks like I still don't have much memory, but the video uploaded so I'm happy.

This is from Jesse's Christmas program, which was Thursday the 18th. The kids performed great! Jesse was excited for this particular song, Feliz Navidad, because he got to play an instrument during it. It's hard to see him, but he's rocking out to the right of the boy playing the drums. :o) SO CUTE.

The rest of this weekend has gone by in a bluuuuurrrrrrr. We had the Miller Christmas party yesterday evening . . . fun fun fun. I'll post pics of that later. Right now I'm off to finish my Christmas cards. (Yes, it is 4 days before Christmas. Your point is???) ;o)

No comments: