Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just getting started~learning how to blog


Ok, so I'm definitely not new to the internet, but this blogger thing has me a little confounded. I see other people's blogs, and they look so COOL. I have got to figure this thing out and make my blog a little more appealing . . . Right now it's about as exciting as a door knob . . . oooohhh aaaahhh. Whatever.


Lets see if I can add a picture. Ooh, I did it! Took forever, must have been a large file. In case you're wondering (as if anyone would be bored enough to even read this, lol) that is a calendar I made. It is perpetual, all the flowers and numbers are magnets and can be moved around. The months too, and the extras are stored on the back. I glued little metal washers to the clipboard after decoupaging with paper. That's what the magnets stick to.

No comments: