Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Card 2008

Well, I got about half the cards out in the mail that I wanted to. I know this is bad, but I prioritized this year by sending them to the people who I had already received cards from. I was so far behind in everything, that I just had to do something. So, if you usually receive a card from us, and didn't this year, don't despair, I'm just behind! (not to be confused with being a behind, which I am sometimes as well, LOL). Here's a picture of the cards I made this year.

Update 12/29/08 6 pm: YES! Finally got the @!*&@!?! image to load! It's about time!

I used my close friend Cricut to cut out the angel at 2" with a shadow in blue behind her. I loved the Peace, Joy, Rejoice etc paper (DCWV), it just seemed to fit how I wanted this Christmas to be: all about Peace in the world and a hope for Joy everywhere. I hope that's what showed up under your tree! I read this really great quote: Remember, if you don't have Christmas in your heart, you won't find it under a tree.

No comments: