Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pay it Forward

Who wants to play along?? I just read about this on Kimberly's blog and am excited to play along! Here are the rules:If you want to join in the fun and get a little something in return ... be one of the first THREE people to leave a comment on this post and you'll receive a hand made gift from me during this year.

There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog (or Facebook* wall if you don't blog) referencing this post then come back and leave a comment on this blog post, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? And by in, you do know that means you have to Pay It Forward and give something to three people on your blog or Facebook page. It doesn't have to be handmade, just give something thoughtful!

I can't think of anything better than spreading a little cheer, especially in the economic environment we're in right now.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I just found your blog because of the comment you left on my blog. And better yet, I find out we are neighbors - woo hoo! Okay...I am referencing this on my blog.

I hope to meet you soon!