Saturday, January 17, 2009

Not feeling very creative lately . . .

I'm not sure why it is that my creative wheels have not been turning. Perhaps it's too much Facebook time, or perhaps the gray economy has my spirits a little more down than I realized. I've been perusing other artist's creations, loving their work and hoping it will spark some kind of fire in me to start creating something again. In the meantime, I thought I'd share one of my favorite cards. I made this for my mother in law last Mother's Day . . . I used the criss-cross method to make it, so it's an envelope with a pull out card. I used the same method to make some graduation announcements for a friend of mine, whose grandson graduated from high school last year.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

These are very cool! I have no idea how you made them but I love it!

Suzeq4500 said...

You've been tagged - see my blog.
http://papertherapy-suzeq4500.blogspot.com/